How to change system language on Windows 10
Do you have the incorrect language set up on Windows 10? In this guide, i will show you the steps to set a new system default language without reinstallation.
Disabling language sync
When you use a Microsoft account on Windows 10, the language settings will sync across devices. In the case that you’re planning to change the region and language settings for only one computer, you should disable the option to sync these settings before making any changes to prevent the new configuration from overwriting the settings on your other devices.
To disable language syncing on Windows 10, use these steps:
- Open Settings.
- Click on Accounts.
- Click on Sync your settings.
- Under the “Individual sync settings” section, turn off the “Language preferences” toggle switch.
Changing system language
To change the system language on Windows 10, close any running app, and then use these steps:
- Use the Windows key + I keyboard shortcut to open the Settings app.
- Click Time & language.
- Click language.
- Under Languages, click Add a language.
- Click the language you want to add, and select the specific variation if applicable.
- Click Instqll (and download any the language packs as necessary).
- Select Language installed in the list
- Finally, you must restart your computer so that the new installed language will be taken into account.
In this post, i have explained How to change system language on Windows 10.
If you have any questions or feedback, feel free to leave a comment.
As always, if you found this post useful, then click like and share it 🙂